Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Before I go...

Okay. So we received the news that we, indeed, are not getting any bonus, for all the shits I worked for in year 2008. For the number of times I was uber shagged out almost to the max and still I pushed myself, for the occasions I didn't apply shit medical leave even though I was so very ill, still - no bonus. 

Good. 

Now I can make up my mind and leave. I certainly worth more.

To make myself sound a lil enthusiastic, I am going to type in caps and ends the sentence with an exclamation mark.

FINALLY, IMMA GO TAIWAN TOMORROW!

I have to make myself believe that it's indeed going to be one hell of a trip although I know for sure I won't be hesitating to hop onto the return flight back to SG at the end of my trip. Let it be just 7 days of soul vacation. I hope it is going to rain dinosaurs and mammoths for 3 days so I can nuah in the hotel room in a foreign land, read, rest and to think deeper into myself. Seriously, the 25th of this month at the beach is more appealing as compared to this trip. /weeps Now I've learnt a lesson. Do not attempt to travel to a country which doesn't impress you much even though it's for the sake of wanting to be there. Now, I need some counselling.

Imma be dead broke after this Taiwan trip. But almighty thanks to Dessy for giving me a 200 buckaroos voucher to get my Marc Jacobs bag. 

And so, baby, this is the answer to your question:

"Be good. And you'll know when I'm back."

Hahaha. :p

Watched the battle of the Titans with Dessy at Indochine after work that night, and darn, the reason why Man Utd lost was because I was surrounded by Liverpool fans. Okay. Let's not talk about soccer. I almost cried. It hurts. And to those Man Utd fans who walked away the moment Liverpool scored the fourth one, boo.

No comments: