Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Eve.

Don't laugh at me, I went for a fortune telling session this morning with Dawn. I am supposed to be incapable of working for the rest of my life; Master (shi fu) had said that whatever I'm going to do, I am not going to be happy. A very wise piece of advice on the eve of work.

Tomorrow is the day which I've been dreaming of. At the sudden request of reebonz, my date of commencement has been brought forward to the 3rd instead of the agreed 8th. Because they have so many events coming up and is seriously short of manpower. Since I am bumming at home, starting work on a Friday sounds ok. But this TGIF is making my heart beat a little faster. I have a good hunch I will be rushing to meet deadlines throughout the weekend.

While having coffee with Simon this evening, I asked him, "Babe, am I really good enough? Why do I feel that I am not good enough now that I've got the job?"

"This is not the right time to be thinking whether or not you are good enough! It's time for you to be thinking about how to live up."

"Why do I feel so lousy about myself suddenly?"

"They hired you. If you aren't good enough, why would they?"

"Perhaps because I am good at acting and bragging to others how good I am?"


Can I pray to God still when I just went to a chinese fortune teller?

No comments: