Thursday, November 15, 2012

Milestone #Leo


It's amazing how time works its way around things. A good one week ago, we promised to re-visit this singer at Rick's, One Rochester. And things right now are pretty fucked up; the predicaments I'm facing are beyond me. Unable to comprehend the gist, reason, and letting 'why' constantly running all over my mind, I broke down when my iPod Classic of 3 years decided to - you guessed it - broke down on me.

Tried to reset, went to iPod/support and racked my brains out sans the opening up of it, I decided to give up and went out to get myself a iPod Nano. From 80GB to 16GB, from black to white (because they ran out of black), songs remained at a count of 2222 and everything else is still pretty much the same. Well, there's Nike fitness pre-installed in it and this comes in handy when I start to run again very soon. As if the current 'me' now is not intimidating enough, I decided to crown myself a true blue Greek Goddess in a matter of months (narcissism is my middle name, you don't know this?). God knows why I lost all motivation to get back in shape after the sixty laps I swam a few weeks ago but I shall dedicate my focus into becoming beyond reach. 

You can't kill me if this is what you want. What gravitas of your words they bear? 

Metaphorically speaking, the break down of my beloved iPod Classic shed some light into the clarity of things that are taking place now. 3 years, three months, whatever the span of time, if it's beyond repair, it's beyond it. Let's replace it with a younger option then. You guessed it. 




No comments: