Friday, April 12, 2013

Chameleon.

The most prominent trait of mine - possibly - is how I switch from a state of mind to another just with a snap of a finger. I never like to dwell on unhappiness. At the end of the day, we have to ask ourselves what truly matters - the unhappiness or the moments of joy? Got the answer? Now etch it, remember it and focus.

I guess that explains why the tarot card guru said I'm an extremist and an amplified 8. There's never anything in between, there's never grey. It's only black or white. And I live loud.

Life is too short for bad emotions.

I want to travel, see the world, eat, explore new experiences, meet people, establish friendships, do something for the environment and appreciate arts and music. Basically, I just want to be myself. And myself, being a waif wannabe is hoping I have no shackles latched. It'd be a lie to say I don't wish I have a partner I can do these with. I need one who's as optimistic and love life as much as I do.

No comments: