Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Birth.

It feels brand new every single time.

I am not the brightest star around. Neither do I possess the ability to read deeper than what I possibly could.  One thing I do know for sure, is that the energy which flows between you and me is undeniable, immaculate and pure - that every single time we were brought to a low, we bounce back up higher than before. This is my faith, my belief and I hope you feel the same way.

Interests and similarities knit us - we're two threads put through a needle-hole, destined to weave stories. Your likes and loves are mine, my fancies and objects of adoration are yours. There was never a need to explain or convince for all there has been, was only sharing of thrills and excitement.

You're my soul mate not because I tell you everything. You are one because I don't have to tell you everything.

No comments: