Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Funny. so Hush.

It's so weird why I woke up to the thought of B et al. And surprisingly last night I was just thinking about the fun we used to have because we were just talking about it on MSN. Those silly days we had and how we used to party like the rich and famous. Ah? No. Just jumped queue everywhere, that's all. Lol. And what happened?! I accidentally text him when I wanted to text my lil sister to get food for me and momma. So he was so cute, he actually replied " No. I am having dinner in school." LMAO? Bennett Lee? Wtf is wrong with you? Eh. I miss Katong chicken rice, East coast lagoon's roti john. So Please! Find one of these days take me out to a food fest!

Hmm... Pursuing a degree. Nichol suggests Business because he mentioned that I am those Glam-needy type of person. But my passion lies in Psychology and Counselling. /dog face

Been skipping work like hella these few days. Very unlikely of me. And my aunt's like uber mad. Asking me whether I would like to have a pet shop all to myself on one condition which is to get Class 3. Can you just imagine my face when she was telling me about this business proposal. Like she's dying to split her assets with me. Aunt, anyone?


Ah. Feel like putting on my dancing shoes so much. But to dance at a club is... a sad case of a goner. There ain't especially alot of area to dance. All you can do is just wind and grind. So...? I see you winding and grinding up on the floor. I know you see me looking at you and you already know... You know the rest. Dirty version.

Anyway. lil superhero girl, congrats on getting your first tattoo. Now it's my turn to get mine done. So Audrey Hepburn on my butt ya? Lol. You didn't update your blog last night, I reckon you were too tired to do so. And thank you for everything you've said to me. Now I feel like piercing my tongue too. You know let it bleed...


My horoscope's like this for today:


Education should always be a part of your life's journey, so open your mind and accept the fact that you don't know it all -- and never will. Every time you learn something new, you add a new facet to an already sparkling gem of a personality -- which in turn will help you attract many more people. Things will go much more smoothly if you have logic and information on your side. Quite often, it's not 'who you know'; it's 'what you know' that gives you an edge.

How True!

Okay. Basically this is a very bimbotic post and there's nothing much to update for the past few days. Just that I realised I am indeed insane to play a lil too far to the destruction of 'myself'.

-shrugs-



And this is for you:
You thought; think again.
=)

No comments: