Friday, August 24, 2007

let's play stars.

Lil superhero girl saw the black and white in melancholy (below) and she asked whether I've been crying because I had puffy eyes in those pictures. I was reading her blog last night and I couldn't help bursting out in laughter when I visualised her doing that Mikan's expression when she received my sms that afternoon. Boo hoo!

I get to have the next three days off from work and these are what I'd have to do:
  • Guineas' Burrow
  • Gymming
  • Recuperate and have LOTSA rest
  • Cleaning up of my room
  • Cleaning up of the house
  • Return the two Charles Dickens books
  • Get hay for guineas
I suppose I can finish these chores in less than a day. *spastic face

I have been this sick for the past few days. And to think I still walked home in a drizzle this evening. It was so cooling and the city lights were all reflecting on water dews on leaves and puddles by the roads. It was captivating; I was alone.

No comments: