Thursday, October 25, 2007

These days, instead of waking up to a beautiful smile greeted to me from me, I have to drag myself out of bed with the most dreadful thought of "one day down, one night on comfy bed cosy room gone". Partly because I have been so shagged out, I am packed to the brim of my windpipe and Time is holding me on chokehold. There are simply too much to see to, too many people to be seen with before a new phase begins. Oh God, I wish to be superwoman for the next 72 hours - to whizz to places I love in Singapore, to eat a tableful of local delicacies and not put on weight, to flung into the arms of those whose embrace I wish to be caught on camera, and I wish everyone is free to attend to me can? I am like going last minute pre overseas shopping alone later today. I need a speedy good ride, really.

I have never been away from home this long. Though technically speaking, I am still in Singapore, I can feel all jaded with loneliness right now. To whom would my absence be even significant to? I doubt I might even have a sound sleep for the next 365 days. Goodness? Now the figure seems all daunting. Hundreds! Either I come back tougher, or I may just fulfill my hara kiri fascination over at Macau. hah.

Okay. I am going comatose now. There's so much to be done by tomorrow.

Loves.to all.
And Faith.to me.

P/S Name for Purple Teddy?
P/S P/S LoveLetter.Bangingcock.Phuket.Langkawi.Monsoon '08.Especial 21st Birthday.
P/S P/S P/S A Nike pink sweater.

No comments: