Saturday, October 13, 2007

Today's Lappie shopping exhausted the total coconuts outta me (refer to post below). I've gotten a Toshiba (Yes. They do manufacture notebooks as well) Portege instead of the intended Sony VAIO, mainly because of the free throw-in of the new iPod Nano? Lol.

I thought it should be momma's birthday countdown and I was asked to be at home to do some cake cutting, and now I am like all alone at home, with a imaginary cake and Placebo. *yawns Being stranded at home on a TGIF is like a OMFG. Placebo's new album is as disappointing as Resident Evil 3. I think every sequels to movies are bound to suck. Maybe it's more of us getting demanding... Hmm. Oh well, least there were some parts during the flick I was laughing. Not to mention, the company was heaven.

Ah! Shall watch South Park!

I am a dead lame 22 year old.

P/S Fish, I pretended to be a real music tard. =p

No comments: