Monday, April 21, 2008

I feel that I have at last awaken from this long bad dream. It is relieving and is indeed a joyous affair to know that it's love I am still capable of producing. And like what they have said, you'd improve as time goes by, this time around, the capacity for Love is so much bigger, wider, almost unmeasurable. It is indeed simple and easier, when two lives come together and live as one.



I feel loved. And I am loved. I am thankful but I know I deserve it.

Because I love myself now.

-

This piece of news sucks. I am going to miss Stereophonics. It's like I have been waiting to see them for ages, and I have to give em a miss. I hate work/love the money it brings. Tell me the balance of Life, balance in Life, someone please? Aww... this thought hurts. Fuck.

-

Wenny, I hope you are fine. I miss your presence and the times we bitch about everything under the sun. Technically speaking, I miss the times we agree on almost everything. I hope you are real fine. And I know you are going to be, for sure. Rest assured, that if you don't know where you are going, all roads take you there. And I will stand beside you. Gosh. I sound so disgusting I feel like throwing up.

-

Von and Tracy, I think you girls should meet Nicholas. Soon. And yes to all my readers, I am in love. And I am definitely loved. You won't want to know how loved I am. And I can't explain it too anyway. I feel pampered, all the time now. The sun is out, the storms are long gone. I feel alive once again. So I smile.

If seemingly perfect lives are more like perfect lies, based on what do/would we even define lies? When we are always in a constant transition. Based on what do we even define perfect lives? When it is just the surfaced lives of others' we've seen and remembered?

No comments: