Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Melodious songs with a fast tempo most of the times sound too melancholic.
Ear candies can sound so joyous that it makes me wanna throw up the disgust built up.
Most of the things seem so real to the extent they look fake.
Just like the fact that you have to be somewhat imperfect to be perfect.

I heard a foreign Chinese musical instrument played.
And have got no idea what it is.
I love the way it sounds.
I love the way I love things that I don't know about.

Love, hate, guilt, sadness and happiness are what I now called imaginings,
and our very dear self cognitive therapies.
Strong emotions are easier to manipulate.
Because of their depths and intensities,
they could always be willed into the extreme opposites.

It's coincidences and ironies we live in, isn't it?

No comments: