Sunday, May 18, 2008

We are calendar people.

I do not understand how the hands of fate work its way around here. Imagine meeting someone whom you once were very close to a whole decade later and you had almost totally forgotten about him except for that face of his. Scenarios like these always got me pondering through the adrenaline rush on how to react because I have never imagined/fantasized chancing upon someone whom I never would love to remember. Significance is always in transition itself too. And because I believe that everything is a metaphor, I wonder what is going to unfold right after this chance encounter. Or rather what is that hidden agenda in and meaning of this meeting.

Alright. Thank God he doesn't remember me at all. Or perhaps he's just pretending like I am.

NL2 prepared our lunch for both of us yesterday. It was a simple meal. But there was lotsa effort he put in. And it was the first true meal I have ever had prepared by a boyfriend. I feel sorry for NL2 because his girlfriend here can't cook. I don't seem to be able to master the art of culinary. I can never logistically plan what to put in right after what and what so ever. Don't ever try my cooking I warn you. And that is, if I do put on that apron.

Work is good. Shopping is better. And having spending all the money you are raking in sucks. I am on credit now once again. And that is seriously nothing new. Having said farewell to three good colleagues, soon it's time to say farewell to colleague NL2. I would have to brave poverty with him. First ordeal. =)

Once again, I am addicted to maple.

No comments: