Thursday, September 11, 2008

I strongly believe that there's four seasons in Singapore. I bought my Autumns, then smiley sun came out to shine effortlessly every day. And it's making me so lazy. I just feel like sitting on a crouch, sipping some lemonade away and listen to the Gorillaz.

I woke up with a splitting headache. I doubt the real reason for sleeping is to rejuvenate the body and the mind because I woke up feeling less than a fetid corpse. My fingernails are getting long, and I am deciding whether to cut them or not. My everyday now is friggin routined, without all the crashing tidal waves. What makes me interesting might be those ill emotions, or perhaps detestable to some. I am a living dead now, with high anticipation of everything yet a low EQ to react to situations.

I somewhat miss those wasted days. Waking up to nothing, ending the day with nothing. It's either a hard boiled wonderland or the end of the world. And me now - on Earth, nowhere spectacular or generously ample in all aspects. I need clever discussions and intelligence stimulation with a touch of flamboyance and flair. Anyone, please?

And oh Bennett, Happy 23rd Birthday. It seems like yesterday we were 19. The girls on the search for Miss Maxim 2008 are really quite hideous. Yikes, you know. Yikes.

-



AX ARMANI EXCHANGE
ARMANI COLLEZIONI
ARMANI JEANS
ARMANI JUNIOR
BALENCIAGA
BERLUTI
BETULA
BLACKJACK
CK CALVIN KLEIN
CK MENS
CLUB 21 GALLERY
CLUB 21 LADIES
CLUB 21 MEN
D&G
DIESEL
DKNY
DKNY JEANS
DKNY KIDS
DOLCE & GABBANA
DONNA KARAN
DRIES VAN NOTEN
EMPORIO ARMANI
GIORGIO ARMANI
ISSEY MIYAKE
JIL SANDER
KIDS 21
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
MARINA RINALDI
MARNI
MAX & CO
MAX MARA
MULBERRY
PAUL SMITH
POMELLATO
TWELVE 21
VILEBREQUIN

No comments: