Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've gotten tons of meet ups to do with friends.

You know that these are the real ones even though we haven't seen one another for a long time and they are still around.

Friends, who ever said that I have lesser friends?

I am yakking more than ever these days. I think the ego.loud wants to be heard. I am wondering when I will sneak back under again. Chrissy is always around, didn't I tell you this?

I want to go Sentosa badly, so I can wear my bling cap. That's the only driving force. Not the beach hunks because I fancy geeks, the intelligent ones.

The ice cream workshop was fun today. I made my own ice cream. The journey back home was cold and smooth. Cab drivers these days sure know how to tease.

I'm after all a very pampered girl.

Who's going to sleep me tonight?

No comments: