Sunday, April 11, 2010

Your Woman.



Did I tell you? One very cute guy smiled at me yesterday? He's so good looking and his smile was so boyish. Only thing was, I forgot to smile back. I think I should learn to smile more often. :)

I was lavished with compliments recently from strangers. Someone I got to know recently told me I'm different, and I am incredibly interesting. I'm so sure of this.

Hanging out with the girlies today was fun with all the nonsensical trying-ons of clothes. Tracy ended up buying a top which I wanted to buy. Yvonne bought a straw hat for sentosa next saturday. I bought a nice zebra printed dress from River Island. Everything looks better when you are slimmer. That's so true.


So who's my future ex?

Intellectually stimulating one please. I shan't settle for less anymore.

-

I like this.


D... says (11:41 PM): and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest

No comments: