Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday, I despise you.

You can't believe this. I woke up in the morning to realise I have a sudden throat infection. How I know it is one because I have the intellectual level to tell a throat infection from a sore throat. Quit forcing strepsils down my throat, it ain't going to work. I think I need antibiotics. Perhaps my sinus is acting up again. I think the french fries from Mac yesterday cut my throat. This is how delicate my lips, mouth, gum, throat are!

I can't sing (to irritate the guys at work). I can't talk properly. And I can't even swallow my saliva so I'm practically drooling all over the place, on my sheets, I'm wearing a bib, and I stink.

I'm so going to the company doctor tomorrow if I can wake up early enough. Ouch.

Ah! I feel so lousy.

..!..

No comments: