Tuesday, June 8, 2010

L.O.V.E forever!

Christmas is approaching, let's begin the countdown. I can't wait. Gimme the turkey, ham and yummy log cake. And lotsa Christmas gifts. I should perhaps get myself an iPhone 4. I'm so sleepy now, that with every blink of my eyes, I am seeing images of the past. My mom is asking to go Mezza at Grand Hyatt for their buffet lunch. 108++ per pax is really not expensive. But for someone like me who doesn't take too much a fancy to anything raw, it somewhat suggests a hole in my comme des garcons purse.

Sometimes, it really does only require minimal amount of initiative to come up with an almost effortless gesture to make someone feel appreciated. I hate to say this because I'm a bitch, but I have to because my stomach is rumbling in tremor from McSpicy which I had for lunch in the afternoon. Now I feel like I'm trying to correspond with my old mobile number. Do not even bother to explain why, how or why didn't you. Because when this has been made history, nothing can be done to undo it, so there shouldn't be a need to call for further complications. The more you talk, the lighter everything weighs. So let's just close our eyes and feel.

Been following Butterfly's for so long and really, mine seem way too fair in comparison. I'm just like a virtual stranger yakking away nothing constructive and neither nothingness of absolute humour. I should start mad reading again. I deduce it aids in the writing.

My eyelids are bowling balls now. I'm going to chase my Zs. I wonder why Tracy has been trying to say things of extreme abstractness which no one could really fathom why she is trying to do so. Did you catch my subtle sarcasm? =D

I'm not exactly looking forward to tomorrow when I should. I guess I'm kinda hanging by a moment, and this moment it is.

No comments: