Monday, August 2, 2010

Neon lights, tell me about it someone.

I reckon Movida is the only place where you can find practically everyone there, all ethnic groups, men and women from all sizes, heights, with different body odour. Most of them smell like shat there. Standing in front of the bar at the back, I felt like I was having a graphic motion picture of a circus, with clowns not in their usual outfits and wigs. But nevertheless, funny, hilarious and tummy rumbling. One girl danced as if she has got ants on her body. So I laughed, and I kept laughing.

I was wearing sandals with a tee layered with a sheer dress looking thing and so were the other girls wearing sandals. We were not dressed up for clubs, but thank god, we all have gotten a pretty face, the counter staff decided to let us in. Now, that's not true.

We tried to re enter at Powerhouse. It was a shittish feeling because everyone around us looked as if they were barely legal. Youngsters around, doing things I used to do, talking on top of their lungs, sleeping outside the entrance, quarreling, blah blah blah. Then, we gave up on the never moving queue because I didn't manage to see any Mark Salling lookalike. And went back to Movida, the place for the old and the fucked up clubbers.

We parked at the round bar adjacent to the entrance, this short and stout humpty dumpty came up to me and asked me for a dance, I shoved him away by doing such a rude gesture that upon the recollection of it now, I think I could have been slapped across the face. No, I didn't gave him the finger, put your right hand in front of you, pretend you're shoving someone away. That's that. And fuck the crowd, for dancing so badly. This group of chinese girls who went up to the stage just to scream and bent a little should be tied to the trees outside.

Movida, you suck. I have no idea why your clubbers seem to have more trouble coordinating their arms and legs together than wherever I've seem em from. I really can't seem to find someone who's at least a decent groover. And I thank God for being so unfair to em, because he made me someone who's a ownage at dancing. I thank God for giving me such a great voice too. I thank God for giving me straight hair, decent facial features, and I thank God for not making me stupid. Okay, since these are what I can list down about myself, which I nevertheless think they should rightfully belong to a category which I believed it's called "pros", I strongly believe I'm going to grow old and die alone.

How I got fucked today? The moment I got onto the train, I started reading, and strapped on my iPod. The moment realization struck, I was at Bishan. From Orchard to Cityhall, then from Cityhall back to the Orchard route again. Fugged. Fugged x570284707 times. How cock can I get.

I'm still waiting for my confirmation letter from M1. Where the fuck is my iPhone?

No comments: