Wednesday, August 29, 2012

orbital period.V

More often than not, I am fully aware of the ins and outs going around. I don't normally need a piece of truth to bring forth the clarity of circumstances. And if I ever do, choose not to be enlightened, you know you are significant.

We are both complicated creatures with thoughts that run as deep as bottomless wells, rich emotions that churn like crashing waves and complex minds that spun intertwined cognitive threads within this skull. Every little thing we both do is a metaphor, an aftermath, a cause with pseudo goodwill. And if I may mention, our prides and egos are what made up us. If there isn't a point where we both shed this skin and give our true selves to each other, I dare say the ominous clouds shalt billow in, in a short matter of time. 

I would rather die, having dreamt of all the splendour we may well create if you were simpler, than to have you deliver any form of fatal blow.

I love you, so I said. And why isn't love enough, Alice asked Daniel.

I miss you Nic. You know you are the only one on earth who I'll always listen to. And the only one who I'll sing Bananarama with.

No comments: