Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Part Deux: The Sex Tango

The second weekend of 2017 crept in upon us and left in the good old merciless fashion. If we had begged for it to stay, it probably would have said 'Please stop trying' to our face. I for sure wanted the second weekend of 2017 to stay, I wanted it to be on a standstill. The world and what's going on outside The 370 can keep going for all I care. I just wanted everything to remain frozen in time in The 370. 

"Can we spend Saturday night together?" I texted K on Thursday. 

"Yeah, I'm down. Thought it was going to be an ONS but ok, let's do it," said him. 

Thrilled that I was going to shag again for the weekend, I began reshuffling my schedule. Mind you, I had plans. I had to bring forward my day out with So. I had blocked Saturday for him and told Y that I can't commit to a swim. 

Friday came. So and I had agreed to meet at Drinks & Co at Club Street but it was packed to the brim and we detoured to Sugarhall instead. 

Met Jay and struck up a conversation with her before finding out from her that PJs' ex was there drinking alone. Texted Lc and told her how close she was to a bar bitch fight. No drama for the evening. 

10pm came and So left. I proceeded to Clarke Quay to meet up with Don -- someone who I met from Coffee Meet Bagel the day before and we had hit it off so effortlessly. True enough, the drinks date was cool. We had a great conversation but all I could think of was K. 

Sent K a text to confirm our meeting for Saturday. No reply. Played it cool.

Saturday came and texted him again to find out what's wrong. He read but no response and I got pissed. I texted Y right away to tell her that I can make it for a swim. Y flaked out at the last minute and I stayed home. 

Upset that I was going to spend my Saturday evening alone, I went to grab McDonald's. Nothing lifts my spirits up like fries. At McD's, K texted.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I went out for drinks last night and got home real late. I am having a hangover now but if you want to meet up, I'm down." 

Forgave him right away. Or rather, Miss V did. 

"Sure. Let's do it. 10pm your place."

"Let's grab drinks first aye?" 

"Ok, Drinks & Co, Holland V?"

"Aye." 

10pm came. He was there waiting for me as I strolled over. I suspected I was wearing beer googles on NYE where I first met him but with 20/20 vision this time around, I reaffirmed the fact that he indeed was cute.

"Hi," he hugged me and I hugged him back. Wtf, why not a kiss? 

Took our seat and ordered a bottle of gin infused rubharb water (in Ben's words) to share. 

Chatted at lengths and he finally came clean with me about his age. Time check, 12 midnight and we decided to head home. Went to 7-11 to grab condoms and cigarettes and we headed for his place.

"Would you like some wine?" he asked. 
"Sure." He then poured us each a glass. 

We got comfortable on his bed and chatted more. Finishing up my first glass of wine, he suddenly said, "You better put away the glass." 

Before I knew it, he grabbed me, dragged me across and pinned me down to the bed while I was still holding the empty glass. We locked lips passionately (again) and fuck, it felt so good. I didn't know I had yearned for him this bad. He took the empty wine glass, placed it on the floor and came back to kiss me again. Slowly, he made his way down my neck and my chest. He gently pulled my blouse down to expose my chest and slowly kissed them all over. I held his head and ruffled his hair, grabbed him near and moaned softly. "Kelvin." I unbuttoned him, still locked in his embrace and kisses. 

"We're kissing like lovers," he said. 

He took off my shorts and went down on me. His warm and moist tongue touching my hot and wet pussy. He licked the clitoris and inserted a finger into my vagina. I was in heaven. And when he took out his finger, he lowered his tongue to where the moist was. 

With my blouse at my waist, I sat up in my lingerie and told him to take it off. We were still kissing, in fact, we never did stop. And so he did, looked at my exposed breasts and kissed me again passionately. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down. Calvin Klein looked good on him. He then propped me up, sat me on his lap and we kissed each other again sitting up. Our skin felt good touching, I could feel his hard-on against my naked pussy. This went on for about a minute before I stood up. I held his hand and pulled him up from bed to where the bedroom door was. I held him close and kissed him again. And he did something which took me by surprise.

Halfway through our kissing whilst standing up, he lifted me up by my both thighs and carried me to the wall. Pinned with my back against the wall, I gave him a clear eye-level view of my exposed breasts and I could see the desire in his eyes. He suckled on my breasts and kissed them with lust so conspicuous to the naked eye. I held him close and let him do whatever the fuck he wanted with me. When he put me down finally, I went down on my knees. Making sure he had a good view of all the action, I slowly licked his balls and teased the tip of his cock with my tongue. When I teabagged him with my hand working on his beautifully salivated cock, he moaned "Where did you learn that from?" 

"Come to Europe," he said. 

As horny as we were, our foreplay lasted a good 30 minutes. When he couldn't handle my blowjob anymore, he pushed me to the bed and started kissing me passionately again. He then reached out for the condom, put it on and put his stiffness in me. I moaned and he started fucking me hard. Throughout the fuck, we never did stop kissing each other if the position allowed that is. At a point where it got a little mellowed down, it felt as we were making love. We kissed, we both smiled as we kissed, we stopped and stared at each other while he was thrusting me, and kissed again, and smiled again. 

He came. One fuck down. 

The hangover got the better of him and he wanted to rest. So we did. And we hugged, kissed some more, smiled at each other while we kissed some more, and slept. 

In the wee hours I woke up because I wanted a shower. I kissed him, his neck, his very defined chest and worked my way down his stomach and to his cock. Kissed his stiffness with the briefs still on and he moaned. I stumbled my way in the dark to the bathroom and took a shower. 

When I got back, I once again marvelled at his body. That ass. 

We fucked again because we kissed again. Our kisses were always this potent and I have no idea why. This time around, the fuck was slow but it felt nice nonetheless. More kisses, more smiling as we kissed and more arms-wrapped-around-each-other. Something under his bed snapped. 

We both said, "What was that?" 

"Should we check it out?" I asked when he was inside me.

"No." And he continued to thrust. 

Two fucks down. 

Then morning came. He woke me up with a kiss. And we started kissing again, or rather, we kept teasing each other with light pecks on the lips. And we kept smiling at each other. He stroke the sides of my face, I stroke his too and we both smiled. I then slithered and wriggled myself under the blankets while kissing him on his neck and chest. Making my way down slowly, I could hear his soft moans of enjoyment. I knew I was sending him to heaven. I pulled his briefs down and teased his hard-on with the tip of my tongue. Slowly, I glided my tongue down to his balls and started to lick them. He moaned louder. "Suck me," he commanded. With no objections, I slowly put the head of his hard-on in my mouth and glided my tongue across the pee-hole. He moaned harder. Slowly and gently, I went down lower. He held the back of my head and put the whole of him in my mouth. 

Flipping me over, he went down licking me again. He inserted two fingers in me and reached for the G-spot. He found it, he played with it and I moaned so hard. I wanted him to fuck me but I wanted to suck him more and so I did. 

"I want to fuck you baby." 

"But I want to suck you."

So I did. And he came and I cleaned him up with my tongue and mouth after. 

Now a lot of people don't really know this but I really do enjoy giving and pleasing in bed. And probably to show off my skills. And I sure as hell bet K met the fuck of his life on the second weekend of 2017. 

He then went to make coffee for the both of us. I had one shot, he had three. We smoked and didn't kiss or hug. We chatted like friends and I think I may have fallen for him. He put on his jogging tights and I couldn't stop looking at his very amazing body, legs and ass. Ever seen anyone looks good in jogging tights? Him. 

"Come to bed," I said after he put on his running tee. He came to bed, kissed me on my right ear and cheek. "I really want to start my day now," he whispered into my ear. Motherfucker.

I got up, got dressed and said "OK, I've overextended my stay it seems and thank you for the evening. Bill me." We both sniggered. I hope he caught my sarcasm but in my heart I was screaming "I think I have fallen for you and I want to spend more time with you!" 

He walked me down and when my car arrived, he hugged me. No kiss again, WTF?

I felt shitty and spent Sunday afternoon swimming, then Monday evening, and then Tuesday evening -- all just I could clear my head and wrap it around things. But at the moment it seems, the only thing I want to wrap around is his cock with my tongue and his body with my arms.

I spent a good three days thinking about the possibility of us being together. Not a slight chance. Why? Basically, even though he said the chemistry we share is scaring him, he started out (or rather both of us) making it explicitly clear that we are just going to be FwBs.

"To be honest, I can't expect something serious from us for now," he had said. 

Oddly enough, when you tell your heart not to fall in love, that's when it does. I have a thing for him and it's perhaps the strongest I've felt in the last two years.

I'm a motherfucking masochist.


No comments: