Wednesday, April 25, 2007

still bic runga sway.

spoke to Nic.

I'm feeling better I guess.

In less than 3 months, I've been brought to my life's lowest point over and over again. And this anxiety disorder which leads to serious sleeping disorder and mild panic attacks are getting their toll on me. If I just carry on with this, I may just black out on some streets. No it ain't about fainting. It is about the embarrassment involved when you're lying on some tiled pavement (that is if I am lucky. Or it could be some slumps) with strangers surrounding you. Worse if some freak try to perform CPR on me.

I guess, I just shouldn't be reliant on anyone anymore. My life, ahead of me, though a mystery, I know I can beautify it and color it any way, which soever. I do not want to be wild, hot nor pretty anymore. I just want to be simple. And most importantly, smiling.

Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

And I am singing again.
Perhaps it's time to fetch that guitar lying around somewhere.

No comments: