Thursday, July 5, 2007

J.K.S

I've totally forgotten to bring Mr Fingerme and Ms Fingeryou to Jiak Kim Street last night. The strange thing was I remembered I kept reminding myself to take them along. And which, however, both of them slipped through my mind in a whizz and I partied the whole night away while both of them stayed home to have their usual English Breakfast, trying to figure out why they could never be heterosexual.

Malibu.
I adore my Malibu Pineapple.
And that lil cherry oughtta be popped by me.
No one else!
Fack fack fack!

Saw Sheryl S and I didn't know how to react to her presence. Heh. And she just screamed " Iya. Just hug lah!" which I jumped into her embrace and too, hugged her warmly.

I love zouk.
In less than 1 hour, I got violated twice.

I made myself believed I was a Japanese and shoved my way around pretending to be really cute.
And on my receiving end; glances and smiles.

Plastics everywhere.
Even I got influenced.

Nevertheless, I still love zouk.

No comments: