Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lil star.

I blind myself of the things I couldn't bear to see. I know how I am like, so I choose to sway now. My soul would be wandering ever again, I know I would never come to a rest.

So like what Harry's been taught, in order to perform a pratonus charm, I thought about the happy things.

I thought of what DG said, when I pulled him out to shop for my last V day prezzie, "I could just give you 500 bucks and let you shop till you are tired, but just let me sit down have a coffee, smoke my lungs away and wait can?!" I couldn't help but to burst out in laughter. Aww... Darn it. Still owes me a trip to the pet shop and katong chicky rice can. /sneers

I am feeling so shagged out after all the episodes. I don't wish to be fantasizing about things anymore neither would I wanna live in delusion. I do not wish to live in my made beliefs. I have had enough of my own nonsense. It's time I get myself healed and cured, attend my medicals, and myself.

Shopping with Fish never felt better! We sashay on the same fashionista thread! Everywhere is having Xmas sale! Guess, Marciano, AX and etc. Just prepare your credits! Bah! I swear to own this White dress I saw at Marciano! It is only like 95 buckaroos? Hmm... ROAR!

This post is very $^YT^#$%. And I like it, totally!

-this SIA girl is diggin me. Awww....

No comments: