Saturday, July 5, 2008

I adore Lifehouse till this extent that I am afraid to have any of their tracks in my mp3playa.

I hardly have time to read at all. I sorta forgot what's the add of my blog. Well, it's long forgotten. I cannot imagine anyone out there still checking this out on frequent or regular basis. This should be discarded before it's left to die.

I apprehend the gravity of some words I came across last night on tv. I couldn't help but to weep and I had to hide the damn eyes from someone I would never love to hurt. I am, disappointingly, still in a state of confusion and dilemma most certainly. Affirmatively, I know those which flashed through my mind were mere wishful thinking. And if any fragment of the delusion should come to unfold to a sweet piece of reality, what I would do won't be what I wish to do. So that I would never live to regret. Of this, I am most certain.

That new version of Mariah's "Always be my baby" done by some dude is a song for the snail/tortoise ok. I don't read why it should be in the charts and I don't want to understand how someone can adore that version.

Guess what? I am so so overspending. New prized possession of the month is a Comme des Garcons wallet which cost a 320bomb. And that day use bag of Longchamp which is yes-you-so-know-how-it-looks-like and it is cheap. There's still no single bag in the market which has the ability to make me go totally crazy. I am just anti animal products and I love meat.

My english sucks. I know I know. =)

No comments: