Monday, July 21, 2008

Yes. I have changed my blog add till to some reasons or beliefs I have which might not be true even. So fuck me for being over imaginative or egoistic, as usual.

Now, I know the blog add sounds cheesy. But whatever. I can't think of better ones nor do I wish to. This is just a piece of virtuality which I am entitled to my own freedom of speech. And I am so gonna curse.

Fuck.

Basically, my work environment is uberly cheena-hokkien speaking. One which I try to stay away because I know that somehow the English is gonna deteriorate. And it's true because I just checked up dictionary.com for the double confirmation of the spelling of the word 'deteriorate'.

Fuck.

So Tracy is going away to BKK on the 23rd of July 6:30am just to siam my birthday. She had claimed that the tickets for 24th and 25th are way cheaper and tried to make me believe that she wasn't trying to siam. But you just dug your own grave luh old friend.

Fuck.

I cannot accept the fact that I AM 23. I have specially forewarned BFF not to send me any sms-es. Don't anyone send me a birthday wish sms. Thank you.

Fuck.

Everyone is hitting BKK for some unknown reasons. Even my boy loves it there. Some kinda heroin tomyam most prolly. Oh. That reminds me of the poppies.

Fuck.

My room's lights down. And I have no choice but to read by candles.

Fuck.

Okay. I am just blogging for the sake of it. And I have gotten so much to buy. I cannot decide between HTC touch diamond and iPhone. I cannot tolerate the idea of listening to mp3s on my phone and iPhone is so bulky. It'd mean irksome clubbing trips and so on and so on.

I am still waitin for my Agnes B budget you freak.

I hate myself for falling in love with one of the Gucci's because Gucci's bad leather. We all know that albeit love is so blind.

Okay. I have your photo on my desktop. And I love the cringing pain everytime I switch on my computer.

Fuck.

Out.

No comments: