Thursday, July 16, 2009



HAHAHAHA!




Desmond and I were playing with our webcammies the other night. Not anything kinky please.

I actually thought of closing down this blog. But on second thought, if this should go, it means some detailed emotional transitions would be forgotten too. Which isn't a good idea, because I think I still have a lot to learn from the past.

Two young guys (most probably gays) between age 15 - 17 were on the same tube. I think they didn't know they were homosexuals and is most probably attracted to each other because they stood to each other the way you stand next to your boyfriend/girlfriend. And they touched each other's hands. And I think they are about to explore some other parts soon. I felt so sorry, I didn't think they even realise that they are homo.

Is it a trend these days or was I not very alert to my surroundings when I was younger, that there's a major uprising number of homosexuals we see around us? I had to ask Desmond whether one of his acquaintances was a trend-follower. I can apprehend how Lesbians work but not Gays. I can't think of anything on a man's body which is a turn-on.

Okay. I am blabbering.

I am so looking forward to my birthday this year. We are going to check into Quincy on the night of 22nd. We were actually deciding between Scarlet Hotel and Quincy, but the indoor swimming pool which is on the high floor convinced us. Shall review!

Movida @ St James on the 21st. See me if you see me.

Burpies.

No comments: