Monday, July 20, 2009

I totally adore the latest entry Wenny wrote on her blog "Things I do with my boyfriend in bed". It really serve as some ideas for all of us in case our relationship gets mundane. Sadly, Desmond and I were usually so tired (especially me), that we went into dreamland right at the moment we hit the bed. That, he told me that I have this special ability to fall asleep as and when I fancy it.

I have to share this. I had really wanted to wait till I come back from Quincy with the saucy photos but I have to share this!





Tada~ My boyfriend made me such a fortunate girl!!! He chose the one which I fancy most outta Tiffany & Co's "Return to Tiffany"! Thank you baby! For making me so happy, for being you yourself!


1 comment:

aeryn said...

so pretty! your boyfriend so sweet to you :D