Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I drive alone.

I had a last look at the photo sitting comfortably on my table. Took it out, hesitated and finally tore it from center down.

I looked at myself in that photo, dated 2.3.2009, I look like I was in glow.

I had a look at myself in the mirror, I look ugly now.

The profile picture on my facebook looks like a stranger to me.

I took out the red book, and wrote a goodbye message. I didn't mean to keep it, it will be send out to him in a matter of time. Because I do not wish to harbor anything not mine at all.

I had a flashback of memories, they seem like they didn't take place at all.

I had a pop of two pills, I know I will be needing them sooner or later.

He's dead. Never coming back. I've understood and registered.

So I told myself that I do not love the one in front of me.

If I can walk away from Aloysius, I can for anyone else.

Goodbye.
You are free.

So am I.


No comments: