Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cupido.

Let's face it. There are cheaters in the world. And just because you don't cheat now, it doesn't mean you won't in the future. Just because (so it seems) your partner is very much in love with you now, it doesn't mean he/she will remain unwavering for-fucking-ever. Well, the reason which triggered the birth of this post is that I stumbled upon this poor girl's tweet that (I am quite positive) was directed at me. For many of my readers (very little actually), you guys would most probably know by now, that I have unknowingly become a third party to a two year long relationship. And yes, they broke up.

To clear things up a little, I am not with the guy. The moment I found out that he's been having a relationship on the sideline, I broke up with him. Of course, being the usual drama queen I am and with much encouragement from the girlfriends, I gave him hell. And I bet everyone would agree that it's the kindest thing I could give him sans a Lionel Messi kick in his balls. 

Back to the tweet. I could have been a tad too sensitive and mistaken her tweet for one that was directed at me but it actually reads:

Fuck you and fuck her too! #fuckinghatecheaters

First and foremost, I am really not surprised that she wants to fuck me (whether physically or verbally). I could really muster the tiniest bit of empathy I have for her and understand why she hates me - why she even hates me. Because it's the very same thing which kept her to him for two fucking years that's blinding her of all the fucking wrongs he has done to her. When time washes everything away, she'd thank me for showing her what kind of arsehole he is. And she'd be grateful she doesn't have to witness the gruesome sight of his dog chewing on his nuts one night when he's asleep. I told y'all, I'm a witch.

I'm not mad. I really am not. I am just lost in a state of puzzlement because I thought I was a victim too. But fuck it. I honestly don't feel anything towards this stint and I do realised he's way out of my league and he should even thank me for having given him this chance. And Mr. Hugemember, if you ever bump into me on the streets, please do not attempt to call out my name and spare me the trouble of giving you a rather cold look thrown over a very cold shoulder. Don't call me, don't text me. Don't write to me, don't send it via pigeon. I'll shoot it.

Happy Valentine's Day all. I hope those who got your heart broken get it pieced right back come a new morrow. And piece it back yourself. Your fucking self. 



No comments: