Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bukake.

My god. I wanna get this pair of earrings, bag and monopoly set from Juicy Couture and they have no shipping services to Singapore. UGHHHHH! I am going bonkers!

I said this to Ain at work, "I hope the pigeon fly by and shit on your face." So I walked towards Somerset Tube and bukake man! It was still warm. And very moist. Fuck shit karma! And I was only joking only okay. I vehemently thanked God it didn't got on my bag!

To: A.

I secretly wish we could give it another try, without questioning my remaining rights. If there were some, perhaps you may wish to consider someone whom you fancy from time to time. Times when I was shit cranky, times when I was not what you want, times when I wasn't myself, or times when I tried to snap you. If you could, it might be right this time, for all you know.

From: A's.

No comments: