Saturday, October 18, 2008

I don't understand how this type of pain works. But I can tell you, it's almost as good as taking the staple breakfast of one, let's say for example, kokrunch away from you. The sudden loss and the overwhelming emptiness is propelling me to want to do something silly and uncalled for.

/sighs I should be breathing now through my threshold. And I should be able to wake up feeling almost as good as brand new but same old, tomorrow.

Really. I feel sad because there was time wasted, choices made out of my gloomy times and well, to sum it up, I just have to say I have insulted my intellectual level and had go against the current and only live to now to regret. Albeit thankfully, it won't be long later which I start developing second thoughts, now that the curtains were drawn. The very post here, marks another tearful story of fates wrongly entwined, another fragment of history, a play acted out, gone and done with.


And as if things weren't complicated now, it's still the pink wind chime that I am looking at.

Calendar girl who's in love with the world stays alive.
And I will live, for sure.

No comments: