Thursday, October 16, 2008

I know someone who's a wimp. =D And I am greedy. I am going to devour you, this time round.

Meeting tomorrow 8:30 birds chirping wees! Wtfugggggggg! And Imma catch Max Payne at 10.30am. Who on bleeding earth watches movie in the morning?!

My mobile (please see below) is fcking turning heads every where! =D!! And I totally adore this track by Flobots - Handlebars.

I am gonna have my appraisal soon. If that bloody biatch ever dares say anything negative about me, I will put anthrax on a tampax and slap her till she can't stand. She is in no single fuck shit position to make any comments with regards to my work performance. Hah. Speaking of "speak for yourself".

Know how many out there are always jumping to impress others with what they are not? Then again, whichever facade we put up, isn't it us anyway? /shrugs Life itself isn't a bitch, we fuck ours up all the time. And that includes me nonetheless. Oh alright, snap myself again. Better be snapped fckin hard this time round. Ugh.

"It took me long to realise how much I fancy my solitude freedom and how independent I could be on my own. I am free to choose whoever I wish to cast in my circumlocutory play, given a brilliantly creative enough script I paint out. With the occasional tidal waves of grievances and losses, you will always remember me for which side of me you adore. I am telling you now, you would not get what you see. Because I am a chameleon. I kill things I love, so they will be mine eternally."


No comments: