Friday, October 3, 2008

Hello!

F/W'08 at last! Okay. I know SG's too burning to be considering getting a new trench coat, soft cashmere sweaters or what nots. Let's just make do some consolation to ourselves but imagining we can dress up in those thick coats and boots. /fantasizes Okay. One lovely song to see you through your Fall this year. I know this song's been around for some time. But it's a so-feel-good-about-yourself one. Pardon R Kelly for having sex with a minor okay. I bet she was in for a good time too luh? And what about her calling him 'Daddy' in that sex vid. I bet she was up for some role play too. Ugh. A 14 year old can know enough to shock the world luh please.

I sold my F1 finals passes! I hope my managers don't happen to be reading this. My mind would have been bleeding if I had decided to go get involved in a stampede in the race circuit okay. But! I still managed to watch the race on some bridge at Marina. That is about it. Nothing really wonderful about wearing that pass on your neck. I did make it up to Trac by buying her dinner. No photos because her camera was low on batt. And she actually brought a dying camera out. -.-

Momma's and Cal's 21st birthdays are coming soon! Although I ain't on talking terms with em right now, I bought mom a pair of Amethyst Earrings and Cal one Calvin Klein shirt and a DKNY polo tee. /roll eyes

Someone's been head hunting me for Juicy Couture which is coming soon to Singapore.. I am considering whether to take up the offer. I know xiaxue will be the first to set foot

My primary school crush added me on facebook! Been ages. I wonder how he looks like now.





Should I get this?! I'm like a lil sick of my Pimpin' Ain't Easy.





Chrissy wants to throw a White Party!

No comments: