Sunday, January 3, 2010

/clears throat

After reading Alloy's ex gf's blog, I am really scared. But at the same time relieved, holy mama, I'm not insane! Should I link? Okay. Maybe I should. Just for entertainment values peeps. Please do not take anything seriously, just for laughs. click here ---> 123.

And poor Alloy's current gf is so affected by it. Girlie, if you're reading this, please know that if you truly like this boy here, you should have faith in him. Because he's so sad now, and he sounds so sincere. =(

Refer to below:


Sleeping Beast. says (4:52 AM):
i cant
no
shes the one
silly as it sounds

*moloko. says (4:52 AM):
hah. then fight for it
go to her

Sleeping Beast. says (4:52 AM):
im fighting

*moloko. says (4:52 AM):
the minute u are back
No use fighting now
show it

Sleeping Beast. says (4:53 AM):
i will
the 1st thing i get hm tml
is gng to her place
which i dont know where yet lol

*moloko. says (4:53 AM):
HAHAHAHAH
WTF
*moloko. says (4:54 AM):
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
THATS FUNNY

That's right peeps! If you really like someone, FIGHT for it! I've just lost someone dear to me, I don't wish to see another losing someone... =)

No comments: