Monday, January 11, 2010

Mentally unsound.

Screw! I woke up at 5:43am! Something is wrong with my bio clock! Nooo, it's not because I'm hungry. But I had countless nightmares in a night, too many to be named or I can't recall. I think it's because I'm out of job, which so explains why I'm so disturbed. =(

Anyways, just had my first meal in 16 hours. Yes, you are right, it's instant noodles again.

I can't stand this lifestyle anymore. Having maggie for breakfast is just so wrong when I used to spend so much on breakfasts. =(((((

I actually planned to go out for a jog. But I realise, I just washed my running shorts and they are still wet. Ugh. Why am I so stupid? Fine, I'll just jog in my PJ shorts.

Anyone wanna take me to ktv? Suddenly feel like singing siol.

God, please let the marketing company call me by 12nn to say they're offering me the position? Amen. I don't mind the pay at all. Just any! I'm fine! I just need a job!

No comments: