Sunday, January 17, 2010

I think I deserve to be a senior (or perhaps more? haha) at my work! Reason is simple. Because just my third day back and everyone's expecting me to do this/run that. Clearly, I am of certain value. Thanks everyone for welcoming me back this way, making me feel that I am sort of needed. /three cheers for Chrisma

It was great to snuggle back to a comfort zone. But I really know this can't go on forever. I need challenges and risks. I am a born danger loving person. And I hope when the day comes again, I would have enough courage to brave all storms outside the perimeters of Mummy's embrace. I am confident I will. For all flaws of me, I have etched deeply in my head and am striving to change out of them.

For tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I shall be a different better person.


*

I made a choice today.


No comments: