Monday, July 19, 2010

All The Above.

I'm going to get back to what I was before, and even better this time around.

So I've decided, to join California Fitness!

Just watch how I'm going to transform to such splendor that if you look at me, you would even feel like crying. Okay. Perhaps this is exaggerating, just let me, hush!

This fitness consultant (who was kinda hot himself) told me I still look great now! =D (of course please!)

Bye bye chocolates, ben & jerry's and cheezels! Hello, me, lotsa honeys and money! I won't even care how empty I might feel at the end of every night, why should I if it's a Chanel I'm hugging to sleep?

So just let the losers be amongst the losers, I shan't even bother or give a second look.

Notes for the day

"She looks as if someone just shat on her face." - Dylan *I laughed out loud*
"Is your bf dead already?" -Aisha Reds *very*

And which bitch? Me. I'm the bitch you should be afraid of. Because when I'm determined to do something, I go all out to achieve it, whichever way at my convenience.

This is my ego, and I'm letting it speaks, for now and as long as you would remember me.

No comments: