Friday, July 2, 2010

One person told me that I'm a lambo, argumentatively, someone prefers me to be a vintage VW beetle. I'm either a tramp or a prude. Paradox indeed.

For the record, I have managed to pay off my credit card bills and mobile's. Not to mention, my monthly contribution to the household, and guess what? I realize I still have some money for the air ticket to BKK in October! Please babes, let us settle the air tickets before I start shopping again. It's really agonizing for me to reject the urge to step into Zara. This year's E.O.S shall be the first which I do not buy anything from Marc by Marc Jacobs. But how about the navy blue dress which I really fancy from us? How about the bag from Kate Spade? Birthday presents anyone please?

Am going shopping with the beauties tomorrow to guess where? Far East Plaza. How unlikely! But if this is the only way which we can shop to satisfy our desires to own more, then let this be the only place where we shop at. Thank God and Amen.

I'm going for a new change, which is, I shan't pile up more clothes to even attempt to snap my clothes rack now. Like what mom had commented, I have only one body, two boobs, one week has only seven days, and I'm not a caterpillar, why is that I have so many clothes and shoes? Hmm... Perhaps I shall start splurging on bags instead.

Now let's do a quick run,

  • Marc Jacobs pouch
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs sling bag (Miss Marc - courtesy of Desmond Wai)
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs (small tote)
  • 2 Longchamp le pliage
  • Marina Rinaldi (cruise bag)
  • DKNY canvas (beach bag, which is really dirty now)
  • DKNY clutch (which is oh so Valentino)
  • 2 from Diesel
  • Goyard (psst)
  • Marni
  • D&G (oh so punk rocker sling)
  • Club Monacco (patent leather document bag)
Okay, perhaps not.

No comments: