Monday, July 5, 2010

New Born.

I had a rather queer conversation with someone whom I don't really know. I do not mean I am anti social or stuck up (perhaps, most of the times) but it's really queer because I do not understand why would someone even want to make such minor effort over me, which is a nobody as of right now.

"Which are you more comfortable with, English or Chinese?"
"I do both."
"No no, you tell me which one. So it's easier for me to converse with you in the future."
(in my mind, "hmm? we hardly ever need to talk actually.")
"I really am okay with both. -smiles-"

Actually, more English than Chinese, really.

Okay. Dylan says he's going to get me a birthday present and I shan't even tell him what to do.
Let's just see! Don't even think of running! I will chase!

No comments: