Friday, January 25, 2008



My thoughts and emotions are all clustered up into Morse code once again, and it's nothing unusual, really. Dots, spaces and dashes. This state of confusion is what wrecked minds always got themselves into. Waddle on, Chrissy.

For someone whom I have heard alot but barely know. Because I know her, Wenny. I feel so angry towards you. But at the same time, I am grinning, gloating over the state you were in, you are gonna be in. This girl here, is going to give it to you good at last. And let them all hit you, bring you down to a complete loss. A complete loss of everything, all to none.

Karma does exist bastards out there. For those who weave and brag stories and spin lies, using the name of Love, sadly, you'd never attain the level you want to be seen on. If you are comfortable and ignorant of what pity plight you are in, I am sorry, I don't know what I can save you from. If you think you can jolly well make use of anyone who loves you wholeheartedly, take advantage of this emotion, go ahead and bathe yourself in your own sweet narcissistic and selfish fantasies. Love begets compromise, forgiveness, understanding and trust. There is no such thing as not meant to be, because that is what you chose to accept, that is what you chose to believe, that is your so called Faith. I may be blinded as for now, but I know one thing for sure, I made a choice. And when I made a choice, I know I want things to work out. And no matter how rocky and tedious the path ahead may seem, I know I stick to what I have made and I won't go back on it to make a complete fool out of myself by insulting my initial decision. This is my Faith.

Miserably, you have to be this way. You have told me the wonders of what we are able to create, put so much hopes for me to pin onto, yet chose to shatter each and single one of the dreams with your bare hands. Do your hands even reek of blood? No. Because it's my blood which was on my white tiled floor, it was my tears which I cried into every single night. You made me believe what I am capable of doing, yet when I realised I indeed am, you chose other glorious paths ahead of you. The one whom you used to chase, this same old chase, you target it at others. Everyone and anyone but not and never is going to be me. Is this a routine chore for you? Because I am saying now, you would never fathom the void you have left in my world. This very sentence I said to you that night to stay away from me because what I was left with were fragments of me. And you, just have to break me within these fragments I have got left. The void now seems larger. It's a black hole now. Caliginous enough for anyone to dwell. But no, I won't. Because... You are not worth it. No and never. And for you, I won't.

A part of me didn't die when you chose to let this go.
I died when me, myself am the world.

No comments: