Wednesday, February 6, 2008

#120


The time now is 3.50pm and I have had my reunion lunch/teabreak/dinner. My mother is going through such mid life menopause that the slightest twist of words would trigger her into a total cynicism rage. I merely joked around with this whole reunion lunch thingii, and she sneered saying we all can have steamboat at anytime of the day. There's a scarce of humour these days. Because she is my mom, I don't wish to comment much about her here. Women at mid life crisis are deadly. My youngest sister made me laughed hysterically the other day, saying why people these days are abandoning their folks. It's not that they don't wish to handle the folks, its just that “不是你死,就是我亡。一山不能藏二虎。” Haha. She has a point there seriously. The folks nowadays are getting more demanding. They didn't know depression is a common illness. And when I was having dinner with my dada the other night, I was asking him whether he knows what exactly is depression, and he said he doesn't. And I stared at him in disbelief and both of us went back to sucking our nicotine lollipops.

The whole CNY issue is giving me the frights more and more with each single year. No idea why I was so in love with this festive when I was younger. Fish had told me about the fortune we would be getting from the ang baos. But duh? How much would be consolidated? It's barely enough for one night's out. The tradition of CNY is to wear Red; Christmas' colors are Red and Green. But we don't see people wearing Red and Green on Xmas eh? Oh yeah. Some dude sent me a CNY greeting sms this early wees from (I think) Macau. I have no friggin idea who that is. But thanks, an overseas greeting to show that my shadow is still lingering somewhere in your mind. And no, do not do these kinda thing to Chrisma again, because she is easily irritated by these kinda things. Whereas for my birthday, it is a different story.

I have been checking out people who blogs about their sex lives and did a diagnose on one of the girls. I believe she is still young, and I reckon she needs a psychologist very soon. And speaking of which, I have been procrastinating my session. I might not even need it anymore. I have no idea. Pray momma doesn't agitate or push me.

Sighs to the Ferregamo job. Andy has helped as much as he could. It's I who screwed the second interview I guess. I think I am getting dumber. God.

I need a shag now.

No comments: