Sunday, November 9, 2008

Counting days.

I have been really packed! And when it's time for me to rest, I am down with a severe cold. Because of my allergy to dust, and because it was really dusty at my recent company event, I am a sick dog now. I dare not say I worked very hard for this event and it's because I have been sick eversince the first day I stepped into this Pit Building next to the Singapore Flyer. Ugh. My head is splitting like worlds apart.

Aights. If you've went to this Club 21 Bazaar, then I suppose you have adopted another mindset towards branded goods. And the queue to even enter this event was as long as the queue back then when MOS just opened (really sorry to hear that it's closed). And as for the payment queue, try to visualise a lil further.

So now you must be thinking what good buys I have gotten!



AX for Dad!


My doll-ups and an undie from D&G.


Cutesey Pinky Sweater from Blackjack!


Hammock bag from Marina Rinaldi!



lil' red shoes from Max&Co.



One of my fave designers - Marc Jacobs!


@ SG Flyer, fuckin sick.


Did I mention I met up wit this eejit recently?




And I am damn impressed with my P905i. Although the network is giving me quite a handful of problems, it's still a godly one. I've been spending way too much this month, there's still quite a number of stuffs I bought which I didn't take photos of. Ugh. i am sweating like hell. Fucken fever.

No comments: