Friday, November 14, 2008

Very much alone.

It's only a matter of time that this very add doesn't necessarily represent me. And it doesn't bother me at all whether there are still anyone reading this. It's of no surprise to know that a blog like this won't have much entertainment value. I need a little space to rant, or rather, to express my thoughts especially when I notice the absence of you with so much regret.

It's been a while since I lost my cool over something/someone insignificant. It doesn't make sense at all. I had a calm 12 hour sleep to be awaken to such fine weather, albeit to an empty side of a bed, and still, to the ghost of you. The impact of having lost you, has evolved into a want for others, even though I have someone close. They are not enough. And I realised, 'you' were most probably a mere million blinks and flutter of eyelids away.

I am on this side of the track, having a almost smooth train ride, that I hope. But when they all amount to nothing, I am just seeing a crystal stare. Because I don't have you anymore.

There's such a void within me that moving on isn't just enough.

I am incomplete.

No comments: