Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lovefool #1.

As if my company doesn't spoil us enough, watching "Quantum of Solace" Gold class was carved into this perfection when there were popcorn and drinks catered. Now there's only this Massage treat which I think I would be needing somewhere in December.

Finally, 2008 is bidding farewell and the curtains are almost half drawn. It's been an eventful year. I had seen a psychiatrist and kicked it. Got myself on medication and dropped it with a snap of the fingers. Lost someone who is so important to me, found someone who takes really good care of me, but still I am not happy. SS'09 would be launched soon in time to come, now that AW'08 is going off the shelves into this E.O.S. I can't wait to see Comme des Garcons's and Marc Jacobs's.

The moolah I have spent in this year is crazy. I am a self proclaimed materialistic bitch. There is a drop in the number of books I have read this year. And I did not club for more than ten times this year and I am planning to keep this record alive. I want to knock someone off this career ladder she's slowly climbing (due to her old age) at work. 

You know, I am still awed by the fact that a lot of people out there (especially, the Older generation - too blind to see because of hyperopia, too slow in reacting because of senile dementia) are plain stupid. Dogs that bark don't bite. Really. So just shut the fuck up, shut yourself in your kennel of insecurities, and drown yourself in your own sea of shit. I am so sick of hearing these empty business talks, self actualization, self idealization, self placate, self pity and this goes on. Sighs. Ya so barking up the wrong tree. I don't fancy patrons. Quit it or I'll just slap any of yo with anthrax strapped on a tampax.

I have this longing for New York and colder countries. I want to be seen wearing cashmere, warmers, beanies, furry coats, ear muffs (I once told my love that they are furry headphones), leather jackets and boots. 

Love, you should come back. It's the easiest job you would ever need to do.



Tainted walls of rain and shine,
remain standing,
stronger and survived.

-

P.S I might be attacking soon for all you know.
Are you even ready?

No comments: