Thursday, November 27, 2008

Watch the sunrise before us.

You know, I am a cusp ain't it? Born right in between a cancerian and a leo. Right, I know it's so gay to talk about horoscopes and starsigns, but I am affirmative the signs have their own piece of the cake to cut here. Because you do know I enjoy dark rock music to sexy R&B to raging hip hop, the usual jazz, lounge and new age. Not forgetting operas. 

My most current groove has to be this track by lil' Wayne featuring Bobby Valentino named "Mrs Officer." Yeah. I know the name sounds damn corny, but I simply fancy that whole light feel of it, now that a majority of R&B and hip hop are using lotsa electro beats in them. And lil' Wayne sounds damn cheeky when he does the half laugh thingii. Well, what a song for my escapade to Phuket!

-

I chose over a route of uncertainties ahead. I settled for not the best, because I know for sure, the best route isn't what I want to be seen taking. My life should not be a smooth sailing yatch in the fast lane. I want it to be a viking ship, pirating, getting caught in whirlpools and storms. I was never a handsome Princess 56 fly. And these tedious obstacles, should serve me well along the road of growth. /smirks. 

I have more feelings for someone not me, even though he's nowhere close at all. The whole amusing thing about this relationship is that there isn't a relationship at all. Everything is my hypothesis, fantasies, and dreams. I have heard countless convictions of giving up and my affections are almost wayward. However floozy I may portray, I'm still sure who fits right in this especial room inside me. 

Perhaps I should spend the rest of my life coming up reasons why we should be together.

I think there's quite a hefty lot of it.

-

Enjoy the rain, night, jam and love, peepo


No comments: