Saturday, December 27, 2008

Anselmo's Song.

I had a bad day, a bad control of emotions today. 

This mandarin phrase "丑人多做怪" certainly has its validity. There are stupid people everywhere. If you try to grab these people in a handful, I'm sure it'd come back as a thousandth fold. And I've learned when it comes to dealing with such people, I have to think two steps behind them in order to sashay on the same wavelength with them. So that they could register any ideas and meanings which I am trying to convey. What seriously dissed me off was that, my prerogative to argue was forcefully kept at bay. And I felt like a wimp. I hate the feeling of feeling like one. Seriously, stupid people can make big money yo? I'm surprised. 

Apart from that, if anyone should wish to go into a bitch fit, please make sure you have the looks, or the figure, and of course, a strong command of any language. We all know beautiful people are always pardoned for whatever epilepsy they relapse themselves into. I forgive pretty/hot people easier, as compared to the physically challenged ones. This world is unfair. Like what Butterfly said, people who are clearly unequal, do not deserve equal chances. If you are ugly and fucked up, you WILL be laughed at. /sniggers And you think likewise too, don't deny it. 

Really, she's just 敢你拿,拿不起来.

-


I'm pretty sick of holding on so tightly to my moral teachings. It's after all not very innately me. The idea of a deed in a Ferrari sounds good though. Press play, someone? 




No comments: