Thursday, December 25, 2008


Good morning to all! I am so impressed with the minimal amount of sleep I need in order to feel recharged! I feel hyped up now, I think I can run a marathon! 

X'mas this year is cool. Spent the night at home with nothing but games, music, and mocha. No alcohol - recuperating liver. Well, compared to last year's being mugged, every year's gonna be better! I was being so lame, I replied texts from everyone who sent me well wishes "Marry Chrisma." Haha. Merry Christmas - Marry Chrisma. Now that rhymes well. Obviously it was a flirt/tease/joke. Everyone knows the idea of a stable relationship irks me now.

I can't wait to go out of Singapore even though Taiwan ain't too much of a thrill for me. I just wanna get out! 

And guys, upcoming fashion trends for '09! Start your first day of 2009, go to the countdown party in this upcoming look! Jewel encrusted dresses/tops are a must-haves! And dresses with fringe. And the color for S/S is well, highlighter yellow. Haha. Please don't attempt to carry this color when your skin is slightly yellowish. Don't shirk the blame when you look like some traffic stop cone. Or the NYC taxi. Does anyone knows any shoes boutique which sells lovely pumps between price ranges from 60 - 120 moolah

I have been so indolent to do everything and anything. I am lazy to eat too. I think I am a sloth.

Heh. Picture me hanging onto a tree, all fours.

-

I love the way the my long hair glissaded that night, the way the cool twilight breeze lingered through the little intervening gaps of my fingers. As I outstretched my arms out of the car, I felt I was a great shame. At the age of 23, my capabilities to feel right are ineffectual still. I couldn't tell a legitimate loathe and a wrongful love apart. 

That is, I know you've weaved me a basket of lies. And god damn it, why do I find it hard to let you go still? And that is, I love you. I love you. You are a basket.

So, they say, in order to forget you, I have to get someone better. And I say, most probably, I am cut out to remain single. I have an inordinate fascination with myself. Or most of the times I am fantasizing about having a superior being to love. I have an undying thirst within me to always seek for more and the better, the truly ethereal to my eyes. And I will know it right away after I've found him - like walking on the streets in opposing directions to each other, eyes locked. 

"Excuse me, I think you are the 100% guy whom I've been looking for."

"So, you are the 100% girl," and he smiled.



Murakami is real, I tell you. 

And it was 'you' I see, again.

No comments: