Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Marked the last 24 hours of '08.

I think it sucks to be anticipating another year older. 

All the time, we see people making constancy plans for every single passing year without fail. But how often do they even keep up to these resolutions? For e.g, yours sincerely. I didn't manage to fulfill anything under my list. The outcomes of 'Quit smoking' and 'Lose weight' turned out badly because the opposites of both happened. 

Everyone has been putting on weight around me, except for Wenny, I am sure. Bang says it must be the weather. And hecks? I am down with a severe cold. My mucus and tears oozed out uncontrollably last night and I knew I was going to go down. When I hit my bed, if it's hard, I was so sure it'd have rang a loud thud. What a way to start off 2009 with a blast.

Aights. Instead of the act to resolute, how about a re-assuring one?

Things Chrissy thinks no one can live without (prolly myself):

Love
Lies
Lust

I cannot do without Love. Even when the syllabus irritates me a hell lot now. When I wondered why I adore Twilight when most peepos around me has been telling me how it sucks, I sorta come to this conclusion that I, even in the midst of total negativity, am waiting for the correct bell to ring. Then the gardens would start to bloom, butterflies would flutter their wings, birds would sing,  faith and hope will come by in such a natural fashion. And then it'll irk the shit out of you. Because I definitely will be such a hopeless romantic bitch. Every single sentence I may convey would have his name etched. Haha. 

I lie on an almost daily basis when I want to know the truth. So in order to get what I want, I lie to get my way. But of course, I have a strong uphold of moral teachings. I don't believe in causing intentional hurt upon others. My ego doesn't permit me to do that. Consciously, I am merely protecting myself all the time. That doesn't sound like a wrong thing to do.

And as for the last, what can I say? Everyone who knows me, knows me. If there's a decency pretense I put up everyday, call me wearing the mask of a virginal façade. But always refer to the previous paragraph. These two somewhat link each other up, one way or another.

I doubt I would be watching "Yes Man". Saying "yes" to everything does not necessarily make your life better or win you multi million paying lottery. For e.g, 

Boss: "Can I don't give you your 6 months' bonus?"
You: "Yes."

Boss: "Can I look at your tits?"
You: "Yes."

Boss: "Can I screw you and still don't give you your 6 months' bonus?" 
You: "Yes!"



And so, it's 12am sharp 31st of December 2008 now. Tell me, what would you like to do for the last 24 hours of 2008. =) 

No comments: