Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today's gathering with Class of 6E '97 turned out to be quite a success! Seeing how everyone has grown comforts me on this whole issue of growing up, or rather, old. =)

And guys, Waraku serves really bad jap food. -.-

Watched "The day the Earth stood still" with SM at vivo. I really fancy the plot! I adore this whole idea of, in order to save the Earth, mankind has to be eliminated. Vivo is a mess I tell ya. Two eejits got lost in Vivo despite having been there for countless times.



Talking and laughing too much can bore me sometimes.




Dinner at Big O with SM and Tracy.


"Baileys Me!" looks good. But it sure ain't.



What's SM emoing about? 
Sing praises to my mobile!



MOS! Come back MOS!

-


girlfriday: without guilt and eyes on my back.   says (4:10 PM):
maybe, just maybe you could type something and show it to his current girlfriend
to let her knw what he's rly like
even if he's true to her, he IS an evil person
and its her bad luck to get someone like aloysius
i bet he kept mum about you and tons of other girls in his past
so she cant see his flaws and disgusting side

girlfriday: without guilt and eyes on my back.   says (4:13 PM):
she doesnt know everything, thats for sure. (:
and that means she's jst with someone who has secrets, and if she knws this, she'd waver and think twice about who her boyfriend is. if she ever knws about his past, that is.

-

So comforting to see these words. I appreciate your gesture to my calls for help when I didn't know how to feel. But I think I will back off. It ain't my problem anymore. Wenny, I toldcha, the only thing that I would be associated with him in the future is that I would be the first one to snap his prick off. 

I'll survive and live, and I am already doing it.

:D 

1 comment:

aeryn said...

ha ha i'd snap it off for you if i ever see him around. godddd, singapore does NOT need another loser like him. REALLY.

i jst read all yr msgs, you have one mission and one mission alone now, get him out of your system! you'd do better in life without that vileness.

one day to leaving spore, loving you babe! text/email/shoutout to me anytime. ill be here promise promise. mwah