Thursday, December 18, 2008

Riddles.


Anyone? For me.

Yet another tiring day. My eyes are popping goldfishes'. And I think I am having a lil problem with my lower back. It's aching. /sighs Come to think of which, it's been aeons I hit the gym or dance. And darn, I sure need that massage. Kaba Modern's recent performances are making me cry. 

It's a relatively usual day. Then again, something unusual was going through my mind for most of the time in the morning - strangers (yet again). I have a liking towards things I don't know about. I guess it's common. But I know this abyss of curiosity bears malice components - well, soon you'd know what I mean.

Some things said last night which got me thinking, visualising, and smiling.

-"...watching the world collapses in Pachelbel's Canon in D minor."

What a grandeur of animosity!

The skies falling little by little, revealing the obscure world within. Tall building crumpling gently into nothing, debris musked the atmosphere and, there wasn't any chaos. The people finally found peace at heart, at last, they stood still, watched and listened. And once again, just like an epiphany, the world reverted to simplicity again. No more hastened pace, no more millionth face. =)

If you get what I mean...

Stay loved peepo. Imma go cuddle up four pillows now.

P.S Twilight is fairly good. Watch the movie, read the book, and the sequels.

Note to myself:

PLEASE SEND YOUR WATCH TO JAPAN YOU LAZY ASSHEAD!


No comments: